Grouping and Ungrouping Views
If some views are rarely used at the same time, you can group
together. Grouped views are displayed as pages of the mutual
window. You can switch from one view to another by clicking page
and Console views grouped together
To ungroup a
- Right-click (Mac OS: Ctrl+click) the view title bar
and choose Move > Tab Group
from the popup menu.
- Drag the view over another
view. A stack
cursor will be displayed. If the mouse button is released these views
will be stacked together into a tabbed notebook.
- Right-click (Mac OS: Ctrl+click) the view title bar and choose Move > View from the
- Move the mouse and you will see that a rectangular
drawn that provides additional feedback on where the view will dock.
Move the rectangle where you want to position the view. While still
moving the view around on top of the window, note that various drop
cursors appear. These drop cursors indicate where the view will dock in
relation to the view or editor area underneath the cursor.
- Click the mouse to finish the process. The view will be
the specified position in the window. Observe the results of this