The User profile
screen contains general information about your user account:
The screen comprises the following sections:
- Profile photo - displays your profile photo.
- To set new photo or change the existing photo, click
the Change photo
button and browse for the file that will be used as your profile photo.
- To delete the existing profile photo, click the Delete
button (active only if the profile photo is set).
- Statistics - displays the following data on the models
contained in the My Models folder:
- number of uploaded Models.
- number of model Versions.
- number of performed experiment Runs.
- Personal information - allows to specify or modify the
following personal data:
- First name - the first name of the
- Last name - the last name of the
- Company - the company that
the user that you represent.
password - (collapsed by default) allows to change your
To change your AnyLogic
the Change password
- Type your current AnyLogic Cloud password and your new
password in the corresponding fields.
- Confirm your new password by typing it again in the Confirm password
- Click the Change
password button to apply changes.