Moving and Zooming the Diagram
You can move, center, or zoom in on the diagram to take a good look at some particular parts of it.
To move the diagram
To move the diagram on Mac and Linux OS
- Click on the diagram with the right mouse button and, while holding the right mouse button down, move the mouse.
- Use these commands to move the diagram while developing your model:
- Mac OS: Space click drag your mouse
- Linux: Space right or left click drag
- Use the following commands to move the diagram when running the model:
- Mac OS: Cmd click drag
- Linux: left click drag
AnyLogic allows zooming graphical editor diagram in and out as you like. You set up the diagram scale using the AnyLogic
The Zoom toolbar
To zoom in
To zoom out
- Press Ctrl (Mac OS: Cmd) and while holding it down, move the mouse wheel away from yourself, or
To zoom to the specified scale
- Press Ctrl (Mac OS: Cmd) and while holding it down, move the mouse wheel to yourself, or
To zoom to the original scale
- Click the arrow in the
and choose the diagram scale you like from the drop-down list.
- Click the