Grouping and Ungrouping Views
If some views are rarely used at the same time, you can group
together. Grouped views are displayed as tabs of the mutual
window. You can switch from one view to another by clicking the
and Console views grouped together
To ungroup a
- Drag the view over another
view's tab. The hand
cursor and the dividing line between tabs will be displayed in the places where you can place the view. A prohibition cursor indicates that the view cannot be docked.
- Release the mouse button. The views
will be displayed as tabs of the single window.
- Start dragging the view to a different place within the AnyLogic window area.
- Move the mouse until you see a rectangular
highlight that provides additional feedback on where the view will dock.
- Release the mouse button. The view will be
the specified position in the AnyLogic window area.