Each agent type has a graphical diagram associated
The graphical diagram is the place where you define the structure of
your agent type. It plays several roles:
To open the
editor for an agent type/experiment
- Defines the interface of the agent.
- Defines a presentation and icon for the agent type using
presentation shapes and controls. Graphical
editor links shape properties to agent data.
- Defines behavior elements, such as events and statecharts.
- Defines the embedded objects and their interconnection.
- Double-click the agent type/experiment in the Projects view.
Visible area and coordinates
moving and deleting shapes
Moving and zooming the