menu contains commands that are used when you work in the graphical
editor. The menu commands are available
when the current graphical editor is open.
- Order - Contains commands
that allow you to change the Z-order of the currently selected
to Front - Places
the shape on top of all other shapes.
- Moves the shape one step up (swaps it with the shape directly in
- Moves the shape one step down.
- Send to
- Places the shape below all other shapes.
- Grouping - Contains
commands for grouping/ungrouping
- Ungroup - Ungroups all the shapes from the
group that contains the currently selected shape.
- Select Group
- Selects all the shapes of the group that contains the currently
- Create a Group
- Creates a new group and adds all currently selected shapes to this
- Add to
- Adds the currently selected shapes to one of already existing groups
(you will need to choose the group where you want to add shapes by
clicking its icon in the graphical editor right after invoking this
- Remove from
- Removes the currently selected shape from the group.
- Zoom - Contains commands for zooming the graphical
- Zoom to
100% - Zooms
the contents of the graphical editor to the original zoom (100 %).
- Zoom Out
- Zooms out the contents of the graphical editor.
- Zoom In
- Zooms in the contents of the graphical editor.
- Grid - Contains commands for controlling
the diagram grid:
Grid - Turns binding to the grid on/off.
Grid - Turns the grid visibility on/off.
Axes - Turns the coordinate axes
- Align - Contains commands for aligning elements in the graphical editor:
Align Left - Aligns left borders of all
selected elements to the left border of the leftmost
- Horizontal Align Center - Shifts
all the selected elements horizontally so that their centers
lie on the vertical axis that goes through the center of the
- Horizontal Align Right - Aligns right borders of all
selected elements to the right border of the
Align Top - Aligns top borders of
all selected elements to the top border
of the topmost element.
- Vertical Align
Center - Shifts all the selected
elements vertically so that their centers lie on the horizontal axis
that goes through the center of the selected area.
- Vertical Align Bottom - Aligns
bottom borders of all selected elements to the bottom
border of the bottommost element.
Hide - Contains
commands for hiding/unhiding shapes of
the same type in the graphical editor. When hidden, shapes
and user cannot select them.
- Hide Space
Markup Elements - Hides\Unhides all space markup elements on
the current graphical diagram.
Shapes - Hides\Unhides
all presentation shapes on the current graphical diagram.
- Hide SD Links
- Hides\Unhides all System
Dynamics links on the current graphical diagram.
- Hide 2D
Elements - Hides\Unhides
2D shapes (all elements with the Advanced property Show in set
- Hide 3D Elements
- Hides\Unhides all 3D shapes (all shapes with the Advanced property Show in set
to either 2D and 3D, or 3D only).