Choose Probability Distribution wizard
AnyLogic comes with a large set of probability
To obtain a random value according the probability distribution, you
should insert the call of the corrresponding function in the expression
e.g. exponential( 1, 0 ).
AnyLogic provides users with a handy visual wizard that lists
and illustrates all the supported probability distributions.
To insert a call of a
probability distribution function using the wizard
- Click in the field where you want to insert a probability
distribution function call. If some other function call is already
specified there, delete it.
- Click the Choose Probability Distribution...
- The Choose
Probability Distribution wizard will open:
- In the left pane you will see the list of all probability
distribution functions supported by AnyLogic. Select the function you
need in this list. In the right pane you will see the description, the
fields to configure the distribution parameters, and the instantly
built preview of the selected distribution.
- Set the required parameter values, and click OK.
- You will see the call of the selected probability
distribution function inserted in the field: