The User profile
screen contains general information about your user account:
The screen comprises the following sections:
- Profile photo - displays your profile photo.
- To set new photo or change the existing photo, click
the Change photo
button and browse for the file that will be used as your profile photo.
- To delete the existing profile photo, click the Delete
button (active only if the profile photo is set).
- Statistics - displays the following data on the models
contained in the My Models folder:
- number of uploaded Models.
- number of model Versions.
- number of performed experiment Runs.
- Personal information - allows to specify or modify the
following personal data:
- First name - the first name of the
- Last name - the last name of the
- Company - the company that
the user that you represent.
- LinkedIn profile URL - the link to your profile at
- Personal page URL - the link to your personal page at
any other domain name.
- About - say a few words about yourself.
password - (collapsed by default) allows to change your
- Delete profile - (collapsed by default) allows to
remove your profile from AnyLogic Cloud. Please note that you
will not be able to restore neither the profile, nor the data it
- Profile data (name, links, descriptions, other details).
- Uploaded models. The shared access to such models will
be lost. A model will not be deleted if you assign Developer
type of rights to a user that you share it with. In this case, the user
will be granted full ownership of the model once your profile
- Your comments, however, will not be deleted but the
author's name will be changed to denote that the profile is no longer
To change your AnyLogic
delete your AnyLogic Cloud account
the Change password
- Type your current AnyLogic Cloud password and your new
password in the corresponding fields.
- Confirm your new password by typing it again in the Confirm password
- Click the Change
password button to apply changes.
the Delete profile
- Read the warning message. If you wish to proceed, click the
Delete profile button.
- A confirmation box will pop-up, informing you of all the
irreversible changes that will inevitably affect your profile data.
- If you are steadfast in your decision to abandon your
friends, colleagues, and most of all your models, click the bloody-red Delete
- Farewell now, dear user and may hope, luck and joy