Configuring the Outputs
section in AnyLogic Cloud
When configuring the Outputs
section, you can add or remove the output data elements and
freely position them within the Outputs
The following elements can be added:
- Outputs, which
are charts and text labels displaying the
values of the model's outputs.
- Collapsible sections,
which allow grouping the dashboard
- Separating lines,
which allow to visually divide the
workspace into distinct areas.
To add an element, click the
button. To remove an element, click the icon in
its top-right corner.
- Click in the Add output
placeholder. A blank Output element will be created:
- Provide the label for the Output in the text field.
- Choose the type of the Output from the Choose type
drop-down list. Depending on the type of data you want to visualize,
select the appropriate option:
- To visualize a two-dimensional series data set, select Plot, Time plot, Time stack chart
or Time color
- To visualize histogram data, select Histogram.
- To visualize single values using a text label, select Label
- To visualize several single values for comparison,
select Stack chart, Bar chart
or Pie chart.
- Click the Add item
button inside the output and choose the desired model output value from
the drop-down list to serve as the data item. The set of available data
items depends on the
type of the output that you have selected:
- If necessary, customize the output:
The Output elements that you add to the dashboard can be
organized into collapsible sections.
To add a section
To visually divide the
workspace into distinct areas, you can a add horizontal line between
the Output elements.
- Click in the Add section placeholder.
A section header will be created:
- Type the name of the section in the text field:
- The section is initially empty. Add Outputs to the section
by dragging them below the section header:
Alternatively, you can drag the section header
itself using the dragging
handle on its left edge. Position the section above the
outputs you would like to include into it.
Note: Section header marks the beginning of the
elements located below the header are included in the section.
The section ends only with the beginning of a new section.
To add a separating line
the button. The separating
line will appear in the workspace.
- Position the line as necessary by dragging it using the dragging
handle on its left edge.