as well as
a pair of objects measuring the time the agents spend between them
(given points in a flowchart), such as "time in system", "length of
For each incoming agent this block measures the time it spent since it has been through one of the corresponding
blocks. There can be more than one
block referencing a number of
The statistics collected is available in the form of a distribution (HistogramData
distribution) and in the form of a dataset (Dataset
Agents do not spend any time at this block.
- TimeMeasureStart blocks
- Specify one or several
blocks where time measuring starts (and ends here, in this
Add blocks into the list either by clicking the button and choosing the
names from the list, or clicking the button and selecting the required
blocks in the graphical editor
- Dataset capacity
- Capacity of the object's
where the time measure history is kept - maximum number of data samples that can be stored in this dataset.
Set new value dynamically: set_datasetCapacity(new value)
- On enter
- Code executed when the agent enters the block.
- the agent
- DataSet dataset
- Data set that stores for each incoming agent the time it spent since it has been through one of the corresponding
- HistogramData distribution
- Histogram data object that stores distribution of time agents spent since they have been through one of the corresponding
- resets the statistics collected for this block in
- The input port.
- The output port.