Disposes agents. Is usually an end point in a process model.
Unless you use
block, the agents would not be removed from the model and disposed (therefore you should not leave an unconnected port at the end of a process but finish the process with such block).
The following conditions should be satisfied before the agent may be successfully disposed:
If any of these conditions is violated,
raises an error.
- The agent mush have unregistered from a network if it was in a network
- The agent should not possess any resource units or network resource units
- If the agent contains other agents, they all should satisfy the same disposal conditions
- On enter
- Code executed when the agent enters the block.
- the agent.
- returns the number of agents exited via this
- The input port.