optional detached block defines specific settings related to all
Process Modeling Library blocks present on the same graphical diagram
where you placed PMLSettings. You can add at most one
block on the diagram.
- Offset for attached units
- Agent and its attached units are animated in a row. Here you define the offset between their animations (in pixels).
Syntax: double offsetForAttachedUnits
- Initial capacity of animation locations
you specify the initial capacity for paths and nodes with arranged
locations layout. When agents are animated inside these shapes, the
offset between enity animations will be calculated based on this
Syntax: int animationLocationInitialCapacity
- Enable statistics by default
- If the option is selected (true), statistics are collected for the library blocks. Otherwise, statistics are collected only for the blocks that have the
Force statistics collection