Animating Replicated Objects
It is the common situation when you
have a replicated object representing a set of objects and you want
each object to be depicted on the presentation with an individual
shape. In this case, instead
of drawing a number of shapes individually one by one, use shape replication.
animate a replicated object
- Open the diagram of the agent type that embeds your replicated
- Draw a shape that will depict an individual instance of your
- Go to the Advanced section
of the shape's Properties.
- Define the number of shapes to be created. Suppose your
replicated object is named object.
In this case you should type object.size()
in the Replication edit
- You may set specific visual properties for
the shapes. Assume, for instance, that the
replicated object has a parameter x
and you want each shape to have X-coordinate as defined by the
parameter of the corresponding object instance. In this
case, type object.get(index).x
in the X dynamic property
field. object here is the name of the
replicated object and index is the
keyword used to make correspondence between shapes and elements of
the replicated object.