To establish message passing you should connect the respective ports
by connectors. Connectors are paths used by messages to flow
through the model.
You can establish message passing between:
To connect two ports
- Ports of embedded objects
- A port with a port of an embedded object
When drawing connectors, you can notice that connector's points
put correctly inside a port are indicated with small green circles. In
the case you select the connector and do not see green circles, it
means that you put
connector's point close by a port and need to move it exactly onto the port.
- Double-click on one port.
- Click at each connector's turning point on the diagram.
- Finally, click on another port to finish the process.
- Alternatively, you can drag the Connector
the Agent palette into
the graphical editor (right on one port) and then drag
the hanging edge of the connector onto the other port
you want to connect.
Message routing rules