Disposes agents. Is usually an end point in a process model.
Unless you use Sink or e.g.
block, the agents would not be removed from the model and disposed
(therefore you should not leave an unconnected port at the end of a
process but finish the process with such block).
The following conditions should be satisfied before the agent may
be successfully disposed:
- The agent mush have unregistered from a network if it was in a
- The agent should not possess any resource units or network
- If the agent contains other agents, they all should satisfy
the same disposal conditions
If any of these conditions is violated, Sink
raises an error.
- On enter [code]
- Code executed when the agent enters the block.
Local variable: agent - the agent.
- returns the number of agents exited via this Sink block.
- The input port.