Accepts the incoming flow and disposes it (removes from the system).
Is a typical end block of a Fluid Library flowchart. Accepts flow at any rate.
Please note that not more than one block can be connected to FluidDispose (unlike Sink, PedSink, etc.)
- Show batches in flowchart
- If set, the block icon will display the batch
Syntax: boolean showBatchesInFlowchart
- On new batch
- Action executed when a new batch appears at the input. It will not necessarily start flowing into the block.
Local variable: Object batch - the batch
- On rate change [code]
- Action executed when the flow rate changes. Please note that changing something in the action may result
immediate rate change and immediately following another call of On rate change, so the user can possibly create a livelock.
double inrate - the current input rate
- Returns the total amount passed through the block since the start of
double amountPassed(AmountUnits units) -
Returns the total amount of fluid (in given units) passed through the
in port of the block since the start of the simulation.
- Returns the current flow rate of fluid that goes in.
double currentRate(FlowRateUnits units) - Returns the current flow rate (in given units) of fluid at the block input.
void resetStats() - Resets statistics collected for this block, including the statistics collected for its ports.
- The input port.